Tuesday 13 May 2014

a handful of cards


I've been playing with some new Lavinia Stamps and my gelli plate ... I really love using the Adirondack inks with the gelli plate.  


I rarely make cards but had decided to enter this month's Lavinia Stamps challenge which was 'birthday girl' so ended up making a couple.


I know I've said it before but I love adding splashes of water to the inks, and also painting in stamped areas with the inks or water.


Despite having made a couple of cards I still needed to make another one as my niece was one at the weekend.  I was pleased with this quick card using a Mabel Lucie Attwell image from the Artistic Stamper :)


2 comments:

  1. love those fairies Sarah - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just delightful cards, Sarah! Love the fairy stamps and the colors you chose to use. Sweet card for your niece, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails